Entry visas to Morocco: General dispositions
Entry visas to Morocco: Documents required
The visa is entry and residence clearance for a limited period on the Moroccan territory issued by the competent Moroccan authority. It is marked by a sticker “visa” secure and specific.
The visa is valid from one day to three months or even a year in exceptional circumstances and, depending on the case, accompanied by one, two or multiple entries.
However, the fact of holding a visa does not provide an automatic right of entry. Control performed during the verification of a passport or travel document may also focus on the livelihoods and reasons for coming to Morocco of the person concerned and guarantees of repatriation in accordance with the law relative to the entry and stay of foreigners in Morocco.
It is up to the competent authority issuing the visa to determine the length of stay and duration of validity of visa depending on the profile of the applicant, type and category of visa requested and the number of entries.
Types of visas granted
- 2 identity photos, colored on white background (4 x 3 cm) recent and clearly showing facial features
- Identity card or residency card or any document serving the same.
- Passport still valid: The validity of the passport or travel document must exceed 90 days and in all cases greater than the duration of the stay
- 1 photocopy of passport (pages showing identity and validity)
- A recommendation from the supervisory ministry in the case of public procurement
- A written recommendation from professional chambers in the case of private markets
- An invitation on behalf of the visa applicant in the case of participation in fairs and exhibitions from the organizing company of these events
- A written invitation from an industrial, commercial or service operator.
Countries whose nationals are exempted from visa to enter Morocco : (01.01.2011)
Spain + Andorra
France + Monaco
Singapore (for a period of thirty days)